This policy may change from time to time. Your continued use of our website after we make changes is deemed to be acceptance of those changes so please check the policy periodically for updates.
Information We Collect
- On our website
- In email, text, and other electronic messages between our website and you
- Through mobile and desktop applications you download from our website, which provide dedicated nonbrowser-based interaction between our website and you
This policy doesn’t apply to information collected by:
- Any third party (including our affiliates and subsidiaries) including through any application or content that may link to or be accessible from or through our website
- Us offline or through any other means including on any other website operated by Company or any third party (including our affiliates and subsidiaries)
Not for Children
Our website isn’t intended for children under 18 years of age. No one under age 18 may provide any information to or on our website. We don’t knowingly collect personal information from children under 18. If you’re under 18, don’t use or provide any information on our website. If we learn that we’ve collected or received personal information from a child under 18 without verification of parental consent, we’ll delete that information. If you believe that we might have any information from or about a child under 18, please contact us at 707-576-8100.
When you visit our website, we set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
If you leave a comment on our website you may opt-in to saving your name, email address, and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you don’t have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
When visitors leave comments on our website we collect the data shown in the comments form as well as the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string in order to help spam detection.
Embedded Content from Other Websites
Web pages and articles on this website may include embedded content (e.g., images, links, videos, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
Types of Information We Collect About You
We collect several types of information from and about users of our website including information:
- By which you may be personally identified (such as name, postal address, email address, telephone number, other contact methods)
- That’s about you, but individually doesn’t identify you (such as your interest in different insurance products)
- About your Internet connection, equipment you use to access our website, and usage details
How We Collect Information About You
We collect this information:
- Directly from you when you provide it to us
- Automatically as you navigate through our website – information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses, and information collected through cookies and other tracking technologies
- From third parties (for example, our business partners and affiliates)
How We Use Your Information
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us including any personal information:
- To present our website and its contents to you
- To provide you with information, products, or services that you request from us
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights and the rights of our affiliates arising from any contracts entered into between you and us including for billing and collection
- To notify you about changes to our website or any products or services we offer or provide though it
- For any other purpose with your consent
Disclosure of Your Information
We may disclose aggregated information about our users and information that doesn’t identify any individual without restriction.
- To our subsidiaries and affiliates, without limitation
- To contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of our assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by us about our website users is among the assets transferred
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it (for example, if you give us contact information, our affiliates or we may use that information to contact you)
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information
We may also disclose your personal information:
- To comply with any court order, law, or legal process including to respond to any government or regulatory request
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect our rights, property, or safety or the rights, property, or safety of others including exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction
Your State Privacy Rights
We’ve implemented measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the Internet isn’t completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we can’t guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to our website. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We’re not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on our website.
Your Rights Over Your Data
If you’ve left comments on our website, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you including any data you’ve provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This doesn’t include any data that we’re obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.